Team Sirius Triathlon Training Camps
Next Camp – January 4th & 5th 2020
Team Sirius Off Season Training Camp
January 4th & 5th 2020 $899 or $799 for Team Sirius Tri Club members.
Club membership includes the benefits :
- No.1 ranked female coached triathlon club in the world
- Weekly live chat with Siri & Bek
- Sponsor discounts 20-60% off products from ROKA, Normatec, ReST beds, RudyProject, On-Running, Quintana Roo
- Early bird Ironman event entries & VIP service at races
- *When you join now you get the camp for only $799!
We will cover:
- How to train in the off season and maintain and improve fitness
- Key session to include in the off season
- How to plan for race season
- What brings out the best in you?
- How do you grow and develop each year?
- How do you step up day after day and be better than you were the day before?
- Mind body spirit
- How to handle pressure
- How to manage adversity
- How to see failure as an incredible opportunity for growth
- How to train consistently and perform at the highest level
World Championship Coaching with Team Sirius Squad
- Expert coaching from world renowned Siri Lindley & professional triathlete Rebekah Keat
- Training sessions for swim bike and run simulating how Siri coaches her Professional athletes on our iconic Boulder training grounds. (Sessions grouped according to fitness levels and abilities)
- Sessions on our Team Sirius stomping grounds
- One on one analysis and feedback on form, technique and current training
- Quality one on one time with Siri and Bek including dinner at their home!
- Individual Video technique analysis and take home pack on each discipline
- Siri will speak about her journey in the sport and how she found herself through triathlon
One of our favorite parts of our camp is the welcome dinner where Siri talks about mindset, mental strategy & her journey of finding herself through the sport.
The welcome dinner is included in the cost of the camp along with snacks and a swag bag with products from Roka, Rudy Project and F2C Nutrition.
Along with the swag bag all attendees can take away one of our premium training plans for free so you can start putting everything you’ve learned into action when you go home.
Friday January 3rd
6.30pm : Welcome Dinnner
Siri’s key note talk on mindset, mental strategy & her journey of finding herself through the sport.
Saturday January 4th
This will be a key TSTC bike workout! It will include all areas of Siri and Bek’s core philosophies. Session will be a combination of all aspects of training such as max power, threshold and strength work and the reason behind them & why they are all so important.
It will include correct cycling technique and the importance of cadence, how to be comfortable and still be aero in the time trial position.
This will be a key TSTC swim workout!
It will include all areas of Siri and Bek’s core philosophies. Session will be a combination of speed, strength, endurance etc.
It will include technique, breathing, drafting,dealing with anxiety & swim start practice!
Q & A with Bek and Siri on nutrition, training & racing philosophies, injury management and prevention & more!
Sunday January 5th
Morning Run followed by Swim and Technique session!
This will be a combination of the core TSTC run & swim workouts including all areas of Siri and Bek’s core philosophies. Session will be a combination of aspects of endurance, speed & and strength work and why they are all important.
It will include TSTC key run tips for perfect technique and individual video feedback and footage!
Transport, meals (other than welcome dinner and snacks) and accommodation are NOT provided.
( note * all profits go directly to Believe Ranch and Rescue to help save more lives! )