Team Sirius Tri Club Coaching Plans
All our options are suitable for all levels from absolute beginner to seasoned athletes. Pick the option that suits your budget and goals best and we’ll ensure you get what you need based on your experience and fitness level.
Tri ClubTeam Sirius Tri Club online membership and benefits
- This club membership is ideal for those who enjoy the interaction with other like-minded people of all shapes, sizes and abilities! Team Sirius Tri Club is for everyone from anywhere in the world! Suited to all training levels from absolute beginner to elite athletes.
SilverTeam Sirius Tri Club membership plus training plan
- This club membership is perfect for those who want to interact with the online club but also need a structured training plan they can follow. Choose from 13 different training plans from Olympic to Ironman distance including beginner, Intermediate and advanced plans.
GoldClub membership plus weekly contact with coach
- Ideal for athletes who want some feedback from a coach on a smaller budget. The coach monitors your plan and adds post work out comments when needed. This also includes one weekly follow-up email with the coach. It does not include any changes to the prescribed program.
PlatinumFull service coaching with constant feedback
- Ideal for athletes who want fully customized coaching with constant feedback from a dedicated coach. Tri Club Membership comes free with Platinum Coaching so you won't miss out on any of the fun in the Tri Club. We can support athletes of all abilities from beginner to elite.
Team Sirius Tri Club Coaches
Head Coach Known for her devastating run splits, two-time Triathlon World Champion, Siri Lindley, dominated the International Triathlon Union (ITU) World Rankings for two years in 2001 and 2002. Winning the World Cup Series both years by being the #1 ranked triathlete in the world. Having achieved all of her goals in professional triathlon competition... Read more
Assistant Coach Pro triathlete, (Exercise Nutrition, completing BExSc) coach and fun loving positive person! Rebekah has been a pro triathlete for over 15 years with over 20 years experience in the sport! Rebekah has been coaching for several years whilst competing at the highest level as a top 10 ranked international triathlete... Read more
Yvonne Van Vlerken
Head Coach - Team Sirius Europe Introducing platinum coaching from new Team Sirius Europe Head Coach Yvonne Van Vlerken. Yvonne is a WORLD CHAMPION a two time WORLD record holder over Iron and 70.3, 15x IM wins and one of Europe’s best ever with 16 sub 9 hour finishes!... Read more
Head Coach Australia Mel’s vision is aligned with Bek and Siri’s – to make a difference in as many lives as possible, start a school kids tri program and create a Non-Profit Horse Rescue to save horses from abuse and slaughter..... Read more
Maddy Pesch currently represents Team Sirius both as a coach and as a professional triathlete from the USA. Maddy coaches and trains with the methods taught by her own coach, Siri Lindley, and by Rebekah Keat. Maddy has been coaching and teaching swimming since 2011 and in triathlon, Maddy coaches athletes in all distances of the sport from sprint to full Ironman races.. Read more
Maricarmen Farias aka as "MC", is a triathlete from Mexico, currently living in Denver, Colorado. . MC is a great example of possibility, determination and courage. Starting as a true beginner, she has been able to turn her life around and step up to a new level of performance, with the mentorship and support of her coach Siri Lindley. Read more
Per Van Vlerken
Assistant Coach - Team Sirius Europe I have been coached by Siri and this year joined my wife on Team Sirius Training Camps as an assistant coach. I have decided to step up and coach my own Athletes under the wings of Team Sirius Europe.... Read more
Becky has been a Team Sirius athlete since the fall of 2016 where, under the mentorship of her coach, Karen Burks, she has had several top 20 and top 10 long course age group finishes. She is a true believer in the Sirius system and wants to use her experience to help other athletes. Read more
In my search for answers why women respond differently to training as men, I heard about Dr Stacy Sims. She is an authority in the female athlete and author of ”Roar, women are not small men”. I didn’t hesitate a minute to complete her course “Menopause for athletes” I feel I have the knowledge to train women of all ages on a different level than before. Read more
Find out more about Team Sirius
Results driven world-class coaching
Learn from the Best Of The Best – Our coaches include World, Ironman and Olympic champions with decades of experience.
- With multiple club tiers, pick the option that fits best with your lifestyle
- Get constant feedback and communication with Siri, Bek and the rest of the coaching team.
- Leave no stone unturned so that you arrive on the start line physically, mentally, and emotionally ready to be the very best that you can be.
- Access to our exclusive library of videos with key training and racing content that will take your performance to the next level.
A community of likeminded people
This will be your TRIBE!
- Here you will find inspiration, connection, challenge, empowerment, and personal transformation.
- When we do things as a family, a magic is created. That environment takes us all to a new level of performance.
- Get YOUR breakthrough!
- Celebrate your passion for life.
Achieving excellence within yourself is not just physical. This will be a physical, emotional, and spiritual journey, that will see you realize your potential, and be able to tap into it to create the extraordinary life you dream of!
- Learn the mindset of champions.
- Champions aren’t born, champions are made – everyone has the potential to be a champion of their own life.
- We will share all our experiences with you, in life and in sport, to provide you with the most powerful learning environment.
Access to Siri & her team
- Join Siri, Bek and our coaches for livestream chats to answer your questions and offer advice on any topics. Can’t join live? No problem! You’ll have access to our videos anytime, anywhere!
- Want to have a one-on-one conversation with Siri? No problem! Siri is also available for Skype calls (for additional fee)
- Access to world class professionals in strength conditioning, nutrition, and equipment.
- Livestream training sessions with Team Sirius professional athletes.
Exclusive deals, discounts, and apparel
- Discounts on our camps and from our sponsors.
- Tons of swags and giveaways just for club members!
- Sponsors include: ReST, Normatec, ROKA, Polar, Cobb Cycling, ECFIT Boulder, and more.
Ironman, 70.3 and ITU World Championship Crowns
Ironman & 70.3 World Championship Medals
70.3, Half and Iron Distance Podiums
Work with Siri
Siri only takes on 15 at a time, and requires a minimum 1 year commitment.
Make all your dreams come true…
Siri Lindley takes on 15 great athletes a year, to come train under her daily supervision at training camps in Boulder CO, Noosa Australia and California. These athletes are supervised by Siri on a daily basis. Programs are designed specifically for each athletes goals and needs. Athletes on this squad come from all different countries around the world and include short course triathletes, middle distance and long distance Ironman athletes. This is the ULTIMATE environment if you have major dreams in this sport. You will not only learn from Siri everyday, but learn so much from your training partners.
To apply for Siri’s elite squad, email Siri at email@example.com
Siri Lindley is an incredible coach. She has been my trusted mentor and at my side through truly tough work and amazing accomplishments. She always has a plan in place and makes working together both strategic and fun.Mirinda Carfrae
Siri has many positive affirmations. This is what makes her so special and unique and also why her athletes love her so much. She has been such a positive influence on me and on everyone on our team.Rebekah "Bek" Keat
Siri is not only a amazing person, but one of the best coaches in the World. She has so much enthusiasm and is always excited over even the smallest things. She motivates all her athletes day in, day out.Yvonne Van Vlerken
Words cannot express my gratitude I have for Bek and Siri. I began coaching under Bek almost a year ago. Bek is not only an accomplished athlete but she is extraordinary as a coach and person. She is extremely passionate, knowledgeable, detailed-oriented and has a wealth of knowledge. She provides positive encouragement, invaluable feedback, inspiration and motivation each day. This year has been such an incredible experience for me. Thank you Bek & Siri for everything you have done. I’m enjoying every minute of this amazing journey together.Hillary (age group athlete)
When I started working with Bek the experience was amazing from day one. The best way to describe it is “BOOM” – in a mere 8 weeks we got me to a 5 minute PR on the marathon! Bek’s experience as a great athlete makes her a great coach. The planning and knowledge she applies is so comprehensive, and carries through to workouts that are tailored to my goals, gaps, and needs as an athlete. Her belief in me plays a big part in lifting my own game. I really benefit from her constant encouragement and feedback, and doubt she’ll let me do less than my best.Christine (age group athlete)
Thank you – not just for the workouts and emails but everything you do behind the scenes to make me a better athlete and person! I will do my best to make you proud! Team Sirius is the most amazing team I have ever been a part of. I’m blessed to be in the company of so many accomplished athletes!Justin (age group athlete)